Summary: NOMINATION FORM
2010 MEMBERSHIP ELECTIONS
The University of Houston Staff Council is accepting nominations for the 2010 Staff Council Elections. Elected candidates will serve
either a full three-year term or fill one or two year term replacement positions vacated by member resignations.
The nominee must be a benefits eligible (50% FTE or greater) staff member employed at the University of Houston no less than one year.
Staff Council members are expected to:
· Attend monthly meetings of the Council on the first Thursday of each month.
· Commit five to seven hours per month on Council business and activities.
· Actively participate in two or more committees or subcommittees.
· Disseminate information from Staff Council meetings to the staff within your representative division.
· Interact with staff to ensure that issues, concerns, or ideas are brought forth to the appropriate administrator for action.
· Participate in staff and campus events.
Below is the apportionment by division. Please note that only Open positions are available for the 2010 elections.