Summary: Producing T2202A forms on SOLUS: How to Allow Pop-ups
Whether you are a PC or Mac user, you will need to be able to allow pop-ups on your preferred
browser in order to access and print various forms through the SOLUS Student Center.
This document is designed to provide instructions on how to allow pop-ups in order to produce
T2202A tax certificates.
Further information relating to other browser / operating system combinations will be added as
they become available.
If you use a PC...
Click on Retrieve to get your T2202A form. If you get the message bar "Pop-up blocked. To see
this pop-up or additional options click here":
Internet Explorer 8
1. Click on this yellow message bar
2. Click `Always allow pop-ups from this site'
3. It will ask you, "Would you like to allow pop-ups from *.ps.queensu.ca?"
a. Click Yes
4. The screen will refresh to your SOLUS main page. To obtain your T2202A, select
T2202A under the dropdown menu titled "Other Financial," select the year, then click
5. Your T2202A will open in a new tab or window.
When you click on Retrieve to get your T2202A form, if you get the message bar "Firefox