Summary: Dear Author,
Here are the proofs of your article.
· You can submit your corrections online, via e-mail or by fax.
· For online submission please insert your corrections in the online correction form. Always
indicate the line number to which the correction refers.
· You can also insert your corrections in the proof PDF and email the annotated PDF.
· For fax submission, please ensure that your corrections are clearly legible. Use a fine black
pen and write the correction in the margin, not too close to the edge of the page.
· Remember to note the journal title, article number, and your name when sending your
response via e-mail or fax.
· Check the metadata sheet to make sure that the header information, especially author names
and the corresponding affiliations are correctly shown.
· Check the questions that may have arisen during copy editing and insert your answers/
· Check that the text is complete and that all figures, tables and their legends are included. Also
check the accuracy of special characters, equations, and electronic supplementary material if
applicable. If necessary refer to the Edited manuscript.
· The publication of inaccurate data such as dosages and units can have serious consequences.
Please take particular care that all such details are correct.
· Please do not make changes that involve only matters of style. We have generally introduced