Summary: Linear Algebra Worksheet 8
Math 108A Fall 2009, TA Grace Kennedy
Course Website: http://math.ucsb.edu/kgracekennedy/F09108A.html
Supplemental Reading: Axler Pages 1-93
FINAL EXAM REVIEW
This is the coversheet for the final exam:
· This exam consists of 8 problems for a total of 72 points on 9 pages.
· You MUST write your name legidibly at top of each page of the exam,
in the space provided. You may use the space on the back of a page but
ONLY for the problems on the front of that page. You may want to work
our your solutions first on scratch paper so that you can write them neatly
on the test. If so, scratch paper is available from the proctors.
· No books, notes, or calculators maybe used on this exam.
· You must show all your work and fully justify your answers in order to
receive full credit.
· If you are asked to prove a result from the book, including homework, or
from the lectures, you must give a full proof of that result. You may use
another method than that used in the book or in lecture, if your wish.