Summary: CS 7100 Advanced Parallel Systems (Multi Agent Systems)
Fall 2011 Course Information
Dr. Vicki Allan, Vicki.Allan@usu.edu
429 Old Main, 797-2022
TH: 10:30-1 Other hours by appointment. (Send Email to set up.)
1. Prepare you to do research. This will be accomplished by having you read current articles and
discuss them as a group. You will also research a topic, find potential ways to extend the
research, and prepare and present a mock research paper.
2. be able intelligently converse about topics in multi-agent systems,
3. be able to state common themes and identify problem structures from the multi-agent systems
4. be able to apply solution approaches to multi-agent systems,
5. be able read and understand current literature in the field
We will attempt to use the new Canvas grading program (which is replacing
Blackboard). I am new to the system, so it might be a bit rough.