Paige A. Brady Memorial Scholarship
Applications must be postmarked by September 30th
of each year
This scholarship was established in memory of Paige Brady to assist students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Social Work. Paige passed away on
, 2008 at the age of 17 years. Her educational plan was to enter the University of Regina in the fall of 2009 in her chosen program area of
Social Work. It was her intention in life to help others. Through this scholarship she will help others to achieve the shared education and career goals
of other young, bright and passionate future social workers.
It is awarded to a University of Regina undergraduate student who:
- is fully accepted into, and pursuing a Bachelor of Social Work Program at the University of Regina
- is attending their first fall semester in the Bachelor of Social Work Program at the University of Regina
- has a minimum Program Grade Point Average (PGPA) of 75%
- is registered and remains registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours in the semester the award is presented
Preference will be given to students who have demonstrated community involvement.
· Submit only one copy of this application form, completing all sections. Only completed applications can be considered.
· Return this completed application to the Faculty of Social Work, Education Bldg. Room 456, University of Regina, Regina, SK S4S 0A2.
Students' personal information is collected on this application for the purposes of administration of this award and will be shared with members of the selection
committee. The name and program of students who are selected as award recipients may be disclosed to the donor of the award and published in the