Summary: Grading of Presentation
· Confident and Manage Time Wisely: Did you stay within the time limit? Did you
devote enough time to presenting your results (and not get side-tracked giving all
the background material)? Do you come across as knowledgeable and confident?
· Visual Material: Do you present the material clearly? Did you demonstrate your
program (if appropriate)? Are slides varied (not all just bulleted lists)? Do the
slides effectively convey your meaning?
· Convey originality of research: Is it evident to your audience what you did that
was original and why it is important?
· Professional: Is your dress and demeanor professional?
· Originality: Is the originality of your project clear?
· Response to questions: Do you understand and answer questions well?
· Asks appropriate questions (of two people who follow you): To allow everyone a
chance to ask questions, you will ask questions of the two people that follow you
(in the circular schedule). Are you able understand verbal presentations and ask
Area Points Comments
Manage Time Wisely
Visual Material: number,