Summary: PROPOSED METHOD
1. Oikonomidis, I., Kyriazis, N., Argyros, A. A. "Markerless and Efficient
26-DOF Hand Pose Recovery". ACCV, 2010.
2. Oikonomidis, I., Kyriazis, N., Argyros, A. A. "Full DOF Tracking of a
Hand Interacting with an Object by Modeling Occlusions and Physical
Constraints". ICCV, 2011.
Iason Oikonomidis, Nikolaos Kyriazis, Antonis A. Argyros
· Occlusions serve as visual cues through
· Joint optimization: no simplifying assumptions
over the problem structure, simultaneous
consideration of all parameters.
· Careful design and exploitation of parallelism
in a GPU implementation  lead to a
computationally efficient system that accepts
input of multiple modalities [1-3].
· Minimally invasive markerless approach.
STRENGTHS OF THE APPROACH