Summary: Subject: Course Selection and Enrollment Appointments
Course selection is now underway! This is the first step of the registration process. Payment of tuition
and the Student Assistance Levy, due September 1st, is the second step of registration.
Students in the following programs and years have now begun to choose some, or all, of their courses:
· Arts and Science all undergraduate years
· Commerce all undergraduate years
· Education years 1 to 5 Concurrent, year 1 Consecutive
· Music all undergraduate years
· Nursing all undergraduate years
· Physical Education/ Kinesiology all undergraduate years
· Engineering and Applied Science all undergraduate years
If you are a student in one of the above groups, click here for step-by-step help on course selection and
how to navigate the Enrollment Appointment process.
Did you know that you can pre-load courses in your SOLUS shopping cart before your Enrollment
Appointment date and time? Those students who have pre-loaded their courses have experienced faster
and easier processing. Pre-load anytime, and commit your selections when your Appointment occurs.
Formal course selection continues from your Enrollment Appointment date and time right through to July
Missing an Enrollment Appointment? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and
Student ID number, and we will ensure you are issued one.