Summary: Hill Mentor Program
What is the Hill Mentor Program?
· The Hill Mentor Program will pair current 3rd
year business students with community
business partners, based on a match between their interests.
What do students gain from participating?
· Advice: Your mentor can serve as a sounding board for questions about the business world,
business etiquette, resume preparation, or other relevant topics.
· Networking: Your mentor can assist you in finding out more about an industry to help you
better understand the industry's structure and potential career opportunities.
· Experiential Learning: Your mentor's experiences can provide you with valuable insights
into industry trends.
Who can participate?
· Students must have completed at least 60 credit hours toward the Bachelor of Business
Administration degree in order to participate.
How to apply for a mentor:
· Fill out the Student Application Form at