Summary: Subject Line: Quick Reminders from the Registrar's Office
Greetings from Queen's! This email contains reminders of things you need to take care of as soon as
possible, and a heads up for course selection in July.
· Pay your outstanding debts as soon as possible
Final June Reminders
· Check SOLUS for your Enrollment Appointment click here and go to "The Registration Process"
bookmark for information.
· Difficulty navigating the Enrollment Appointment process? Click here for an easy-to-follow
instruction sheet on how to select your courses.
· Apply for student government assistance (OSAP, etc.) to ensure you have funding ready for
September click here.
· When your Enrollment Appointment arrives, log on to SOLUS to select your courses
Getting Ready for July
and go to "The Registration Process" bookmark for information.
There are still a limited number of spaces available for the Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 terms at the Bader
International Study Centre. Small class sizes and relevant field studies as part of every course make it an
exciting option! Apply now!
The Office of the University Registrar Team