2. K. Birman, A. Schiper and P. Stephenson, ``Lightweight Causal and Atomic Group Multi
cast'', ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, Vol 9, No. 3, pp. 272314, Aug. 1991.
3. B. CharronBost, ``Concerning the size of logical clocks in Distributed Systems'', Informa
tion Processing Letters 39, pp. 1116. 1991.
4. C.J. Fidge, ``Timestamps in messagepassing systems that preserve the partial ordering'',
Proc. 11th Australian Computer Science Conference, University of Queensland, pp. 5566,
5. J. Fowler and W. Zwaenepoel, ``Causal distributed breakpoints'', Proc. of 10th Int'l. Conf. on
Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 134141, 1990.
6. R. John and M. Ahamad, ``Evaluation of Causal Distributed Shared Memory for Datarace
free Programs'', Tecnical Report, College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology,
7. L. Lamport, ``Time, clocks and the ordering of events in a Distributed System'', Communica
tions of the ACM, vol 21, pp. 558564, July 1978.
8. F. Mattern, ``Virtual Time and Global States in Distributed Systems'', Conf. (Cosnard et al
(eds)) Proc. Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Algorithms, Chateau de Bonas, Elsevier,
North Holland, pp. 215226. October 1988.
9. S. Meldal, S. Sankar and J. Vera, ``Exploiting locality in maintaining potential causality''.
Proc. 10th Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, Montreal,