Summary: Dr. N. Ansari1
ECE639 Spring 2011 List of References
1. B.A. Forouzan, Data Communications and Networking, 4rd
Edition, McGraw Hill, 2007.
2. A.S. Tanenbaum, Computer Networks, 4th
Edition, Prentice Hall, 2003.
3. W. Stallings, Data and Computer Communications, 8th
Edition, Prentice Hall, 2007.
4. D.E. Comer and R. E. Droms, Computer Networks and Internets (Bk/CD-ROM), 2/e, Prentice Hall, 1999.
5. William Stallings, Data and Computer Communications, 6/e, Prentice Hall, 1999; 7/e, Pearson Prentice Hall,
6. R.O. Onvural and R. Cherukuri, Signaling in ATM Networks, Artech House, 1997.
7. M. Sexton and A. Reid, Broadband Networking, Artech House, 1997.
8. U. Black, ATM: Foundation for Broadband Networks, Prentice Hall, 1995.
9. L.L. Peterson and B.S. Davie, Computer Networks, Morgan Kaufmann, 1996.
10. D. Bertsekas and R. Gallager, Data Networks, 2nd
Edition, Prentice Hall, 1992.
11. T.N. Saadawi, M.H. Ammar and A.E. Hakeem, Fundamentals of Telecommunication Networks, Wiley, 1994.
12. J.Y. Hui, Switching and Traffic Theory for Integrated Broadband Networks, Kluwer Academic Publishers,