Summary: Benjamin Costantino-8/13/04
Typhoon Guide For HRP Antibody
· TURN LASER ON NOW! Needs a 10min warmup.
· Use 1:40 (Solution A:Solution B) of ECL detection Kit. 1 2ml would be fine for
our typical 8cm x 4cm membrane. (mix solutions by inversion)
· 4mls of Sol `A' and 100ul of Sol. `B'
· Remove membrane and gently drain off TPBS by touching corner of membrane
· Place membrane, protein side up, in separate tray and add ECL solution to cover
the entire membrane. Cover tray with foil and incubate for 2min. room temp.
· Meanwhile, clean glass of Typhoon
· Place membrane on glass protein side down at ~D-I/1-4 . Make sure there are no
marks on the glass.
· Pour some solution at the corners of the membrane to keep it wet.
· Bring up SCANNER program
· Go to New
· Under Acquisition Mode select Florescence under the drop down and click Setup