Summary: What can we do with the complex
Figure 1: Random Walk.
1. Complex action problems.
2. Real time non-equilibrium dynamics.
3. Non-zero chemical potential.
4. Some approaches and methods of solution.
5. Reweighting applied to the chemical potential problem.
6. Stochastic processes for complex action.
7. General remarks.
1. Complex action in Quantum Field Theory
Starting from a real action problem and continuing the parameters
in the complex plane
One must take into account the analyticity properties of the partition