Summary: Guidelines for Preparing a Poster
If you have chosen to prepare a poster that you would like printed
on the CRC Computer Room Poster Printer then you will need to
do the following:
1. Check with your instructor for the poster session date and the
due date to submit your poster for printing. Typically you will
be asked to submit your poster at least five class days in advance
of the poster session because of the large number of posters that
need to be printed for each class.
2. Follow the Guidelines and suggestions below for creating a
poster. Any poster that does not adhere to the guidelines
especially those concerning background selections and poster
size will not be printed until the proper editing has been
completed. Any poster that is resubmitted will go to the bottom
of the cue.
3. All posters will be hung on the second floor hallway of
Whitmore Lab after printing.
4. All authors must provide contact information so that they can be
alerted if there are any printing problems.
5. All posters are to be submitted by one of the following