Summary: `Introduction to Mathematical Systems Theory: A Behav-
ioral Approach': Errata.
If you find errors of any kind, please let us know.
Please notice that obvious mistakes are not listed here.
October 24, 2010
1. p21, Exercise 1.3, just above `Prove that': (F, H) R should be (F, H) R2
2. p31, Section 2.3.1. At several places reference is made to Equation (2.3.1). What was meant
is the first displayed formula of Section 2.3.1.
3. p90, third line of proof of Theorem 3.3.22; `is the zero polynomial' should `is not the zero
4. p96, first line of (3.44). The right hand side should read:
5. p119, 6th line from below: reference to (4.2) should be to (4.1).
6. p141, Eq. (4.56): the numerator should apply to the second and fourth entry of the right
hand side of f(x, u).
7. p146, Exercise 4.9. The matrix R() is wrong. The following alternative should work: