Summary: IPS ANNUAL MEETING 2007
1. Congratulations to Danny Shahar, Israel Mardor and their committee for a great
conference. Good ideas, great speakers and a good attendance.
2. We are a legal amuta with the Rasham Amutot and working on tax-free status.
(We still do not have ishur nihul takin for 2006, but it should be any day now.)
The tax-free status has been held up by one missing financial report, and we are
now requesting that the process proceed without this missing report.
3. In 2007 a good membership picture, but needs to be maintained for 2008.
4. The transition to the new president and treasurer has begun, and the new VP is
5. Avishai Dekel requests postponing discussion on Takanon till he is present. The
location of IPS2008 is the most urgent decision and I propose discussion of this
following the Treasurer's report. It is the turn of either BGU or Tel Aviv.
6. Thanks to Lior Klein, Cesar Bruma and Natan Netzer, retiring as delegates
and/or executive; welcome to the two new delegates Eli Barkaii and Elisha Cohen,
and the best of luck to the new executive.
7. Short and sweet - Goodbye, I leave for Boston on January 1st.