Summary: T. WALTER REED
firstname.lastname@example.org · 10 Dawg Rd., Apt. 15, Athens, GA 30602 · (706) 555-1234 · www.linkedin.com/in/twreed
The University of Georgia, Honors Program Athens, GA
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, School of Public & International Affairs Graduation: May 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, Franklin College of Arts & Sciences
Certificate in Personal and Organizational Leadership
Participant in highly selective, individualized 2-year leadership development program including academic courses, personal
assessments, externships, team building, and community service
Study Abroad: Oxford University, Oxford, England Summer 2009
Earned 6 credit hours while experiencing European culture
Benton, Getchell & Grayson, LLC: Law Intern, Macon, GA August 2010-Present
· Employed with workers' compensation and general liability law firm representing employers and insurers.
· Draft motions and briefs for numerous cases and participate in depositions, mediations and trial preparation.
· Maintain updated correspondence with clients, opposing counsel and physicians regarding pertinent case information.
The Population Institute: Intern, Washington, D.C. June 2009-August 2009
· Conceptualized, created, and negotiated student scholarship program that serves 15 students per year.
· Managed relations for World Population Day Symposium with international press, NGOs, and government employees.