Summary: CS 2420 Fall 2010
Written 8 10 Points
**Due at Classtime** Late assignments are NOT accepted
Turn in your written homework by folding it in half lengthwise and putting your names on the
outside or submit through eagle.
1. In the graph below (with edges labeled with maximum edge capacities), show the maximum
flow. Show each step of your algorithm, including the augmenting paths.
2. Go to csilm.usu.edu. Under CS3, select Minimal Spanning Tree. Select the Watch tab to
observe various minimal spanning tree algorithms.
Find the minimum spanning tree for the graph shown below using Kruskal's algorithm.
Show your work.
3. Using Prim's algorithm, show the steps of finding the minimal spanning tree of the following
graph. Start at A:
4. For each graph below, indicate whether there is
a. a Hamiltonian tour
b. an Eulerian tour
5. For the following graph, show Num, Low, articulation points. [See algorithm 9.6 in section
9.6.2 of your text.] For ease in grading, start the depth-first numbering with node G.