Summary: Summer 2012- Casual Housekeeping Positions
Under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisors, the housekeeping staff member provides a variety of services to
conference guests including bed making, cleaning and event set-ups. WHMIS and on-job training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a service area is preferred by not necessary
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Knowledge of the University (building locations) is an asset
- A polite and courteous manner and positive attitude
- The ability to work well with others especially under pressure
- CPIC may be required
Hours of Work:
Housekeeping service is provided 7 days a week to conference guests. Shifts are determined by operational demands.
Staff must report for duty 10 minutes before the shift commences in order to receive instruction and direction from the
Preference will be given to candidates who are available for a number of different shifts, including evening and weekend
work. Additional hours may be required on little or no notice.
- Read and follow policies and procedures
- Follow the key sign-out procedures