Summary: albertus / skyline /
LL.M. PROGRAMS 2012
MASTER OF LAWS
from the University of Houston Law Center is a great way to
advance your career to the next level. Our Tier One school offers
LL.M. students a number of advantages, including:
· A faculty of recognized leaders in their fields who believe their
LL.M. responsibilities are an important part of their commitment
to the advancement of law.
· Renowned specialty programs with three ranked in the Top Ten by
U.S. News & World Report.
· An extensive LL.M. curriculum that combines legal theory with practical application.
· A headquarters in Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city and a global leader in healthcare, energy,
international business and other disciplines.
· A vibrant campus that combines more than 900 high-achieving law students from diverse
backgrounds with successful alumni who are deeply involved with their school.
From any perspective, the University of Houston Law Center is a great place to earn an LL.M. degree.
We will look forward to welcoming you to our campus!