Summary: Hill Mentor Program
What is the Hill Mentor Program?
· The Hill Mentor Program will pair current 3rd
year business students with community
business partners, based on a match between their interests.
What can mentors offer to students?
· Advice: Mentors can serve as a sounding board for student questions about the business
world, business etiquette, resume preparation, or other relevant topics.
· Networking: Mentors can assist students in learning more about an industry in order to help
students better understand an industry's structure and potential career opportunities.
· Experiential Learning: Mentors can share their wealth of experience to give students real-
world insight into industry trends.
Who can participate?
· Mentors can come from any area of the business community, including for-profit businesses,
non-profit organizations, crown corporations, and government departments.
How to apply to become a mentor:
· Fill out the Mentor Application Form at