Home

About

Advanced Search

Browse by Discipline

Scientific Societies

E-print Alerts

Add E-prints

E-print Network
FAQHELPSITE MAPCONTACT US


  Advanced Search  

 
Three hours UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER
 

Summary: MATH20101
Three hours
UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER
REAL AND COMPLEX ANALYSIS
30 January 2009
9.45 12.45
Answer FIVE question including at least TWO questions in Section A and at least TWO
questions in Section B. Write your answers for Part A and for Part B in separate booklets. This
examination makes up 80% of the overall assessment for this course unit; the remaining 20% comes
from the coursework tests.
Electronic calculators may be used, provided that they cannot store text.
1 of 9 P.T.O.
MATH20101
SECTION A
A1. By verifying the appropriate definitions, prove
1. (a)
lim
x3
x2
+ x + 2 = 14,

  

Source: Applebaum, David - Department of Probability and Statistics, University of Sheffield

 

Collections: Mathematics