Summary: PUBLICATION LIST LOUIS ROWEN
Books - author.
· Polynomial Identities in Ring Theory, Academic Press (Pure and Applied Math.
Series), 384 pp., March, 1980.
· Ring Theory (2 volumes), Academic Press (Pure and Applied Math. Series 127
and 128), 1988. (Revised student edition 1991)
· Algebra - Groups, Rings, and Fields, 239 pp. AK Peters, 1994.
· (with A.Belov) Polynomial Identities- A combinatoric approach, 378 pages, AK
· Graduate algebra: commutative view. Graduate Studies in Mathematics, 73.
American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2006. xviii+438 pp. ISBN:
· Graduate algebra: noncommutative view. Graduate Studies in Mathematics, 91.
American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2008. xxi+648 pp.
Books - editor.
· Ring Theory 1989 (in honor of S.A. Amitsur), IMCP Vol. 1, Weizmann Press,
· Proceedings of Miskolc Ring Theory Conference (In conjunction with the Eu-
ropean Mathematical Union Meeting, 1996), appeared as special issue of the
Journal of Pure and Applied