Summary: ELEC 302 - Spring 2011
1. The web page for this course is reachable through: http://www.ece.rice.edu/~aca/302.html
All homework assignments and solutions will be downloadable from this site.
2. Homeworks. There will be 9 assignments; the best 7 will count. A tentative schedule is given below.
The assignements are always due at 12:00 noon, the latest. For assignments turned in after the deadline
and before the solutions are handed out, there will be a penalty of 30%.
3. Tests. There will be 2 tests which will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the dates shown below, and will last
for 2 hours. Homework due dates and test dates:
HWs 1/25 3/08
Tests 2/16 4/06
4. Projects. The final assignement is a group project (in groups of 2-3 students). The project presentation
(in powerpoint or equivalent) will take place on 4/18 and 4/20. The written report is due the last day
5. Grade. The final grade will be based on the homework assignments (12%), the tests (27%) each, and
the project (34%).