Summary: FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE CENTRE MEMBERSHIP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ALL patrons must scan their active client card or student photo identification card at the designated scanning station.
NO CARD NO ACCESS. All lost client cards will be subject to a $10.00 replacement fee.
2. There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned cheques including Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF).
3. Cancellation Fee Policy: No refunds will be issued on one-month memberships, daily drop-ins or punch passes. No refunds
on four or twelve month memberships unless for medical reasons (doctor's note required) or for relocation out of the city. The
refund will be prorated based on the date of commencement to the date of cancellation. A $20.00 cancellation fee will be
assessed for all refunds. (No exceptions) All cancellations must be received in writing:
Recreation and Athletics Services Office
Room 170, Centre for Kinesiology, Health and Sport, University of Regina, Regina, SK. S4S 0A2
Phone: (306) 585-4371 Fax: (306) 337-2691 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Memberships utilizing Payroll Deduction, (University of Regina employees only) must give withdrawal notice by the 10th
the month in order to cancel the withdrawal carried out at the end of that month, otherwise, it will be cancelled the following
month. For monthly payment on account scheduled plans, membership refunds must be requested at least 5 (five) working
days prior to the scheduled membership payment date.
5. The walking track will be closed to clients Monday to Thursday, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. to
11:30 a.m. for Cougar Track & Field Team practice, late October or early November to March 31st. The walking track
will also be closed during all University of Regina Intervarsity Events.