Summary: University of Regina Campus Master Plan
Design Charrette Outcomes
Facilitator: Carol Reyda
The University of Regina is a beautiful, green, sustainable campus that is academically superior, innovative, and
community-oriented, while being fun, friendly, accessible, and diverse.
U of R will...
· be designed to accommodate all modes of transportation, including cycling, walking, transit, and vehicles
· actively lead in sustainable design, learning, and community development
· be more welcoming to students, faculty, and staff of diverse origins, including those of indigenous ancestry
· celebrate and honour its history and our setting in a park
· take steps to make the campus fully accessible (wayfinding, disability)
· offer student supportive space and services (food, daycare, residences, study space) and a welcoming
· connect campus and city communities
· be a safe place to work, live, learn, and get to
· design landmarks, wayfinding, and movement so new people to campus can move confidently
· provide means to promote university and federated colleges' activities and accomplishments to external