Summary: Creating an ICT Portfolio at PATH
· Seattle based NGO working in health
· Founded 1977
Now working in 70 countries
· Program for Appropriate Technology in Health
1/21/2010 2Change Seminar
· Solutions for emerging and epidemic diseases,
like AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria.
· Health technologies designed for lowresource
settings, by the people who will use them.
· Safer childbirth and healthy children.
· Health equity for women, among the world's
most vulnerable--and influential--populations.
· The basic protection of vaccines for women and
children around the world.
1/21/2010 3Change Seminar