Summary: Mr2's CV 1
CURRICULUM VITAE (update October 2007)
Mariana Ribas Ribas email@example.com
1. Academic Formation
· M.S. Marine Science, University of Cadiz (Spain). Expected April 2008.
· B.S. Marine Science, University of Cadiz (Spain). 2005.
2. Research experience
· May 2006 - present. Graduate Research Assistant. Physical-chemical department. University of
Cadiz. Spain. Carbon cycle in the Gulf of Cadiz. Advisors Dr. Jesús Forja and Dr. Abelardo
· August - December 2007. Visiting Graduate Student. Scripps Institute of Oceanography.
Geosciences research division. University California San Diego. USA. Advisor: Dr. Lihini
· January - May 2006. Visiting Graduate Student. Universidad Autónoma de Baja California.
Instituto de Investigaciones Oceanológicas. México. Advisor Dr. J. Martín Hernández Ayón.
· July - December 2005. Fisheries Internship. Instituto Español de Oceanografía. Estación
Oceanográfica de Cadiz. Spain. Advisor Dr. Ignacio Sobrino.
· July- September 2004. Summer Student Fellowship. Research Center Ocean Margin (RCOM).
Geochemical working group. University of Bremen. Germany. "Reconstructing productivity, dust
supply and diagenesis from sedimentary attributes of deposits off NW Africa". Advisor: Dr.