Summary: 1. Hold down the green Display Power button for 3 seconds and
release to turn on the projector. Let the projector warm up.
2. Push the button of the source you want to project (PC, Mac, DVD, VCR)
on the Extron panel.
3. Make sure the device you selected is on and contains the proper media
(DVD, VHS). Press Play on device or use appropriate remote.
4. When finished, hold down the green Display Power button for 3
seconds and release to turn off the projector.
· For laptops, connect the VGA cable from the laptop to the COMPUTER input in the INPUT 7 box and select button 7.
· Additional laptop connections are available in many rooms. Choose "Wall" on the System 7 to select this option and
use the VGA + audio cable provided to connect at the wall jack.
· The volume control knob is on the right. Computer audio settings also effect volume.
· Playback controls on combo DVD/VHS player works for either the DVD or the VHS, but not both simultaneously. Load
media when ready to play or look for Select VCR/DVD button.
· Classrooms in Schapiro, NAB as well as Wege, Bio 112, Griffin 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, Hpks 1964 & B03 have System 7 remote
controls at teaching location. Either the System 7 control or remote work at all times.
· Push the Display Mute button to mute the projector. This does not stop your device so be sure to Pause or Stop the
VCR or DVD player. Push "Mute" again to return image to screen.
The instructions above also apply to the following rooms which have two projectors: Brooks Rogers, Lawrence 3,
TCL123 (Wege), TPL 203 and SAB 129. Either projector can be used for any source. In addition, Extended Desktop can