Summary: Student Evaluations
Farivar Jahansouz, Pharm.D.
Health Sciences Associate Clinical Professor
What did our students think about
their acute care experience?
What was important to them?
· Rotation is well organized
· Expectations are clear from the beginning
· Opportunity to work up patients independently
and discuss plans with preceptor
· Preceptor provides constructive criticism
· Opportunity to shadow pharmacists
· There is always someone available to go to with
Which experience was most worthwhile?
· Attending rounds
· Time spent with preceptor
· Weekly conferences
With medical/pharmacy team