Summary: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR REGISTRANTS
The University's calendars are the official source of all information about the University and can be found on the web at
www.uregina.ca. The information below is provided as a guide. By enrolling in courses at the University of Regina, students
consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information as described in the section of the calendars on freedom of
information and protection of privacy; for further details, contact the Registrar's Office at (306) 585-4127.
Steps to registration:
1. Time-tickets are issued to groups of students during the first period of registration each semester. Students can view their
time-ticket online in UR Self-Service. Go to www.uregina.ca/compserv/postcard and click on "Login to UR Self-Service". In
the secure site, click on the Student Services Menu, Registration menu, then Check Your Registration Status to view time-
tickets and any holds that may prevent registration.
2. Prepare for choosing your courses at www.uregina.ca/compserv/postcard by printing a Class Schedule Worksheet.
3. Decide which courses you would like to take by consulting the web Class Schedule on the Registration website.
4. Use the Class Schedule to work out your timetable, ensuring that you have no conflicts between your courses or your final
5. Ensure your courses fit your program and that you have the prerequisites for them. Academic advising is available from
your faculty or college office. Some faculties require that you see an academic advisor and obtain approval for your
6. Some important points:
ensure your current mailing address appears correct in UR Self-Service
ensure you choose required laboratory or seminar sections linked with the correct lecture section