Summary: Queen's University at Kingston
Office of the University Registrar
Gordon Hall, Rm. 125, 74 Union St.
The personal information on the `Photo Identification Student Card' form is collected under the authority of the
Royal Charter of 1841, as amended. The information collected will be used by the Office of the University Registrar
to create your photo identification student card. Your photo will be made available to the Office of the Provost and
Vice-Principal (Academic), the Office of the Vice-Principal (Finance and Administration), Residences, Athletics and
Recreation, the Libraries, Campus Security and Faculties/Schools as required.
Photo Identification Student Card
Instructions to student:
· The Office of the University Registrar REQUIRES this form to be completed so we can prepare
your student ID card before you come to Queen's University to study.
· Securely attach a passport sized colour photo to the bottom half of this form. DO NOT stick tape
over top of your photograph. ONLY COLOUR photos will be accepted. Please do not send us a
· Your ID will be available for pick-up on campus in September 2011.
· This photo will be stored electronically.
· This Photo ID Collection Form must be returned as soon as