Summary: Verifying Software Transactions
C. Scott Ananian
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ananian, 6.895 p. 1
· Concurrency control with non-blocking
· Introduction to the Spin Model Checker
· Modelling a software transaction implementation
Ananian, 6.895 p. 2
Ananian, 6.895 p. 3
· A transaction is a sequence of loads and stores
that either commits or aborts.
· If a transaction commits, all the loads and store
appear to have executed atomically.