Summary: The University of Georgia's Career Center is dedicated to helping students and employers connect! Our Employer Partners
Program is an exclusive partnership opportunity designed to maximize your organization's recruiting effectiveness at UGA.
The benefits offered through this program have been packaged to increase your visibility, enhance student contact, provide
connections to UGA faculty & staff, and create customized recruiting solutions for your organization. All partnerships levels
are accepted on a rolling basis and extend for a one-year term.
· Year-round visibility through Employer Partners Display in Career Center; your company logo on Career Center
website (with a link to your organization's website); recognition through signage at all of our Major Career Fairs and
Events throughout the year
· Priority recruiting dates and featured location at Career Fairs
· Inclusion in our weekly e-newsletter profiling your organization, its recruiting needs, and promoting your UGA campus
interview dates and deadlines
· Guest speaker opportunities in major Career Center Events and Career & Life Planning Class
· Introductions to key UGA faculty and administrative staff and guide to student organizations
· Annual Employer Breakfast with Career Center staff members, faculty, and staff; providing you with an opportunity to
profile your organization, entry-level positions, potential career paths, and corporate culture; breakfast culminates with
strategic recommendations developed to enhance your UGA recruiting efforts
GOLD LEVEL (DIVERSITY PACKAGE)--$4,500
Includes all benefits available at Silver level, PLUS adds our Diversity Package....
· Fall Career Fair Diversity Brunch (up to two people)