Summary: TOOLS FROM HIGHER ALGEBRA
Department of Mathematics
Raymond and Beverly Sackler
Faculty of Exact Sciences
Tel Aviv University
Ramat-Aviv, Tel Aviv 69978
Table of Contents
2. Group theory and graphs with large girth.
3. Expanders and superconcentrators.
4. Character sums and pseudo-random graphs.
More mathematical tools:
5. Real varieties and sign patterns of polynomials.
6. The Chevalley-Warning theorem, Abelian groups and regular graphs.
7. More polynomials.
8. Hyperbolic geometry and triangulations of polytopes and polygons.
9. The Erd¨os-Mozer Conjecture and the hard Lefschetz Theorem.