· Become familiar with current research
· Practice finding research topics. Learn
what is publishable.
· Gain the ability to analyze articles
· Practice being able to respond to
questions in real time.
· Improve writing skills
· Learn to avoid being a lightning rod.
Examples of research abilities
· Pixar story animators inspired each
other, there was a synergy in the group
· Joe could listen to a presentation,
understand it, and find the key elements
as to what needed to be done.
· Tom wanted to run the obvious