Summary: Homework 11
The InClass is to be demonstrated (or mailed) to your group leader. To make best use of the time you
have in labs, be sure you have
(1) read the assignment before lab
(2) read appropriate background material before lab
The Homework is to be submitted via Eagle. It is to be individual work. You may talk to other
students in the course about your design and for ideas, but you are to write the complete Alice
programs by yourself. You may receive help from the Professor, CS Tutors, UTF's or TA. In your
comments, identify (by name) all those who helped you. Failure to do so is considered cheating.
In most cases, it will not be possible to finish the homework during labs. Plan on spending several
hours per week outside of class to get the homework done.
Inclass (5 points) (Show to group leader during lab Wednesday or Friday.)
Consider the set up below. Do the following:
· (1 point) Create three moles (Amusement Park) and one bopper (amusement park)
· (1 points) Generate a variable to store "which mole" should be bopped.
· (3 points) Generate a random number between 1 and 3. If the number is one, bop the leftmost