Summary: Instructor: Dr. Asiabanpour Fall 2006
Course: MFGE 4396 - Manufacturing Systems Design
This document includes ALL comments from students, not just the selected ones.
(Original surveys can be requested from the department of Technology and Engineering)
1- The objectives, activities, content, and/or requirements of this course and
· Very through and in depth on topics.
· Activities were really a part of the learning experience of this course, without the
activities, I wouldn't have learned as much as I did.
· It is an interesting and useful class.
· Quiz everyday tested our development of the course objectives and kept us
coming to class every night.
· The objectives, activities, and requirements for this class are fair. Evaluation
methods were also fair to all students.
· This course was truly interesting and interactive. By using the arena program, it
showed me an understanding about simulation and working out problems in
different ways. I've never used a program like this, but now I hope to use it or
something similar to it in the near future.
· All of these topics were very well taught & covered that were stated at the
beginning of the course.