Summary: ENSE 623 Systems Validation and Verification
System Behavior Modeling and Validation with UPPAAL
Institute for Systems Research, University of Maryland, College Park
Table of Contents
1. System Modeling with UPPAAL
2. Time Model
3. Overview of Timed Automata
4. Nodes and Transitions
5. Syntax and Semantics
6. Example 1. Time-Dependent Clock Behavior.
7. Example 2. Operation of a Simple Lamp.
8. Verification in UPPAAL
9. Example 3. Train Crossing Problem.
System Modeling with UPPAAL
UPPAAL is ...
... a toolset for simulation, validation (via graphical simulation) and