|Searched: ||Bibliographic Data for (living)|
|Sorted by: ||Publication Date, Descending|
|Found: ||18 matches|
|Sort Results by: ||Author Title|
1. Long-range Weather Prediction and Prevention of Climate Catastrophes: A Status Report; Caldeira, K.; Caravan, G.; Govindasamy, B.; Grossman, A.; Hyde, R.; Ishikawa, M.; Ledebuhr, A.; Leith, C.; Molenkamp, C.; Teller, E.; Wood, L.; August 18, 1999; UCRL-JC-135414; ACC0230
Size: 4657 K, 44 pp.
2. Controlled Synthesis of Polyenes by Catalytic Methods. Progress Report, December 1, 1992 -- November 30, 1993; Schrock, R. R.; December 1993; DOE/ER/13564--12; ACC0153
Size: 285 K, 8 pp.
3. Origins of the Human Genome Project; Cook-Deegan, Robert (Affiliation: Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences); July 1993; DOE/ER/61577--T2; ACC0035
Size: 1600 K, 28 pp.
4. Assessing Impacts of Climate Change on Forests: The State of Biological Modeling; Dale, V. H.; Rauscher, H. M.; April 06, 1993; CONF-9302127--1; ACC0247
Size: 2831 K, 53 pp.
5. Controlled Synthesis of Polyenes by Catalytic Methods. Progress Report, December 1, 1989 -- November 30, 1992; Schrock, R. R.; 1992; DOE/ER/13564--11; ACC0152
Size: 671 K, 16 pp.
6. Global Climate Change: Some Implications, Opportunities, and Challenges for US Forestry; Marland, G.; June 1991; CONF-9106396-1; ACC0252
Size: 857 K, 13 pp.
7. Formulating Energy Policies Related to Fossil Fuel Use: Critical Uncertainties in the Global Carbon Cycle; Post, W. M.; Dale, V. H.; DeAngelis, D. L.; Mann, L. K.; Mulholland, P. J.; O`Neill, R. V.; Peng, T. -H.; Farrell, M. P.; February 1990; CONF-900255-1; ACC0249
Size: 1371 K, 23 pp.
8. Positron Emission Tomography (PET); Welch, M. J.; January 1990; DOE/ER/60763-1; ACC0245
Size: 36905 K, 22 pp.
9. Radiopharmaceuticals in PET, Progress and Promise; Wolf, A. P.; Fowler, J. S.; November 1988; BNL-41981; ACC0242
Size: 1998 K, 7 pp.
10. Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide and the Global Carbon Cycle: The Key Uncertainties; Peng, T. H.; Post, W. M.; DeAngelis, D. L.; Dale, V. H.; Farrell, M. P.; December 1987; CONF-871204-4; ACC0250
Size: 1102 K, 22 pp.
11. Variations in the Solar Neutrino Flux; Davis, R. Jr.; Cleveland, B. T.; Rowley, J. K.; August 02, 1987; BNL-39602; ACC0063
Size: 484 K, 6 pp.
12. Fifty Years of Progress, 1937-1987 [Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL, LBNL)]; Budinger, T. F. (ed.); 1987; LBL-PUB-268; ACC0206
Size: 12456 K, 65 pp.
13. Distributed Microprocessor Automation Network for Synthesizing Radiotracers Used in Positron Emission Tomography [PET]; Russell, J. A. G.; Alexoff, D. L.; Wolf, A. P.; September 1984; BNL-36938; ACC0239
Size: 2925 K, 19 pp.
14. Solar Energy and Your Home: Questions and Answers; January 1984; DOE/CE-0068; ACC0189
Size: 526 K, 7 pp.
15. Research in Chemical Kinetics: Progress Report, January 1, 1978 to September 30, 1978; Rowland, F. S.; 1978; DOE/ER/70126-T1; ACC0436
Size: 1735 K, 45 pp.
16. Report on the Brookhaven Solar Neutrino Experiment; Davis, R. Jr.; Evans, J. C. Jr.; September 22, 1976; BNL-21837; ACC0064
Size: 1110 K, 19 pp.
17. Radiochemistry Research: Progress Report, October 1, 1974 to September 30, 1975; Rowland, F. S.; 1975; DOE/ER/70126-T3; ACC0435
Size: 734 K, 24 pp.
18. Radiocarbon Dating, Memories, and Hopes; Libby, W. F.; October 1972; Conf-721019--(P1); ACC0338
Size: 942 K, 17 pp.
Some links on this page may take you to non-federal websites. Their policies may differ from this site.