|Searched: ||Bibliographic Data for (Therapy)|
|Sorted by: ||Publication Date, Descending|
|Found: ||10 matches|
|Sort Results by: ||Author Title|
1. 50 Breakthroughs by America's National Labs; 2011; ACC0416
Size: 3450 K, 6 pp.
2. Hadron Cancer Therapy: Role of Nuclear Reactions; Chadwick, M. B.; June 20, 2000; LA-UR-00-2869; ACC0225
Size: 458 K, 9 pp.
3. Feasibility of the Utilization of BNCT in the Fast Neutron Therapy Beam at Fermilab; Langen, Katja; Lennox, Arlene J.; Kroc, Thomas K.; DeLuca, Jr., Paul M.; June 2000; FERMILAB-TM-2118; ACC0226
Size: 270 K, 4 pp.
4. Accelerators for Cancer Therapy; Lennox, Arlene J.; May 30, 2000; FERMILAB-Conf-00/139; ACC0224
Size: 29 K, 7 pp.
5. Medical Applications of Non-Medical Research: Applications Derived from BES-Supported Research and Research at BES Facilities; July 1998; ACC0176
Size: 250 K, 25 pp.
6. Production of Medical Radioisotopes in the ORNL High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR) for Cancer Treatment and Arterial Restenosis Therapy after PTCA; Knapp, F. F. Jr.; Beets, A. L.; Mirzadeh, S.; Alexander, C. W.; Hobbs, R. L.; June 1998; ORNL/CP--97929; ACC0024
Size: 1182 K, 20 pp.
7. Some Recent Developments in Treatment Planning Software and Methodology for BNCT; Nigg, D. W.; Wheeler, F. J.; Wessol, D. E.; et al.; 1996; BNL--64624; ACC0227
Size: 534 K, 7 pp.
8. Medical Applications of Synchrotron Radiation; Thomlinson, W.; October 1991; BNL-46865; ACC0380
Size: 1604 K, 28 pp.
9. Fifty Years of Progress, 1937-1987 [Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL, LBNL)]; Budinger, T. F. (ed.); 1987; LBL-PUB-268; ACC0206
Size: 12456 K, 65 pp.
10. Historical Review of Californium-252 Discovery and Development; Stoddard, D. H.; January 1985; DP-MS--85-26; ACC0012
Size: 743 K, 15 pp.
Some links on this page may take you to non-federal websites. Their policies may differ from this site.