|Searched: ||Bibliographic Data for (Policy)|
|Sorted by: ||Publication Date, Descending|
|Found: ||28 matches|
|Sort Results by: ||Author Title|
1. Atoms for Peace after 50 Years; Joeck, N.; Lehman, R. F.; Vergino, E. S.; Schock, R. N.; March 20, 2004; UCRL-JRNL-203590; ACC0384
Size: 103 K, 7 pp.
2. Atoms for Peace After 50 Years: The New Challenges and Opportunities; December 2003; UCRL-TR-200927; ACC0383
Size: 8794 K, 149 pp.
3. Active Climate Stabilization: Practical Physics-Based Approaches to Prevention of Climate Change; Teller, E.; Hyde, T.; Wood, L.; April 18, 2002; UCRL-JC-148012; ACC0233
Size: 630 K, 10 pp.
4. Serving the Nation for Fifty Years: 1952 - 2002 Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory [LLNL], Fifty Years of Accomplishments; 2002; UCRL-AR-148833; ACC0207
Size: 54542 K, 123 pp.
5. OUT Success Stories: Twenty Years of Success; August 2000; DOE/GO-10098-473; NREL/FS-330-23683; ACC0381
Size: 116 K, 2 pp.
6. Dollars from Sense: The Economic Benefits of Renewable Energy; September 1997; DOE/GO-10097-261; ACC0059
Size: 6616 K, 25 pp.
7. Research and Energy Efficiency: Selected Success Stories; Garland, P. W.; Garland, R. W.; June 26, 1997; CONF-970684--5; ACC0014
Size: 399 K, 6 pp.
8. DOE Success Stories: The Energy Mission in the Marketplace; May 01, 1995; ACC0058
Size: 3485 K, 23 pp.
9. The Cold War is Over. What Now?; Hecker, S. S.; April 1995; LA-UR--95-1425; ACC0331
Size: 877 K, 9 pp.
10. Department of Energy 1977--1994: A Summary History; Fehner, T. R.; Holl, J. M.; November 1994; DOE/HR--0098; ACC0062
Size: 13169 K, 151 pp.
11. Origins of the Human Genome Project; Cook-Deegan, Robert (Affiliation: Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences); July 1993; DOE/ER/61577--T2; ACC0035
Size: 1600 K, 28 pp.
12. Oak Ridge National Laboratory [ORNL] Review, Vol. 25, Nos. 3 and 4, 1992 [The First Fifty Years]; Krause, C.(ed.); 1992; ACC0127
Size: 147282 K, 288 pp.
13. Operational Readiness Review Plan for the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator Materials Production Tasks; Cooper, R. H.; Martin, M. M.; Riggs, C. R.; Beatty, R. L.; Ohriner, E. K.; Escher, R. N.; April 19, 1990; ORNL/M 1137; ACC0164
Size: 1988 K, 36 pp.
14. Formulating Energy Policies Related to Fossil Fuel Use: Critical Uncertainties in the Global Carbon Cycle; Post, W. M.; Dale, V. H.; DeAngelis, D. L.; Mann, L. K.; Mulholland, P. J.; O`Neill, R. V.; Peng, T. -H.; Farrell, M. P.; February 1990; CONF-900255-1; ACC0249
Size: 1371 K, 23 pp.
15. International Impacts of Global Climate Change: Testimony to House Appropriations Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs; Fulkerson, W.; Cushman, R. M.; Marland, G.; Rayner, S.; February 21, 1989; ORNL/TM-11184; ACC0251
Size: 981 K, 17 pp.
16. Building Design Guidelines for Solar Energy Technologies; Givoni, B.; January 1989; DOE/SF/17538-T3; ACC0190
Size: 8906 K, 131 pp.
17. Commercializing Government-sponsored Innovations: Twelve Successful Buildings Case Studies; Brown, M. A.; Berry, L. G.; Goel, R. K.; January 1989; ORNL/CON--275; ACC0020
Size: 6188 K, 153 pp.
18. The Role of the DOE Weapons Laboratories in a Changing National Security Environment: CNSS Papers No. 8, April 1988; Hecker, S. S.; April 1988; LA-11318-MS; ACC0333
Size: 2062 K, 31 pp.
19. Solar Air Collectors: How Much Can You Save?; Newburn, J. D.; April 1985; DOE/CS/69097-T2; ACC0187
Size: 463 K, 12 pp.
20. Solar Energy and Your Home: Questions and Answers; January 1984; DOE/CE-0068; ACC0189
Size: 526 K, 7 pp.
21. United States Department of Energy: A History; Holl, J. M.; November 1982; DOE/ES-0004; ACC0456
Size: 4013 K, 32 pp.
22. Energy History Chronology from World War II to the Present ; Dean, P. C.; August 1982; DOE/ES-0002; ACC0457
Size: 2331 K, 110 pp.
23. A History of the Energy Research and Development Administration [ERDA]; Buck, Alice L.; March 1982; DOE/ES-0001; ACC0448
Size: 1871 K, 30 pp.
24. The Federal Energy Administration (Institutional Origins of the Department of Energy); Anders, R. M.; November 1980; DOE/OSE-0005(Vol. 1)(No. 3); ACC0455
Size: 1499 K, 34 pp.
25. Solar Energy: Its Technologies and Applications; Auh, P. C.; June 1978; BNL-24832 ; ACC0188
Size: 2467 K, 55 pp.
26. Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy: A Collection of Speeches; Seaborg, Glenn T.; July 1970; ACC0070
Size: 11769 K, 164 pp.
27. The Role of Atomic Energy in the Promotion of International Collaboration; Rabi, I. I.; October 31, 1959; A/CONF.15/P/2457; ACC0388
Size: 229 K, 4 pp.
28. The Future of Atomic Energy; Fermi, E.; May 27, 1946; MDDC--1; ACC0043
Size: 1056 K, 9 pp.
Some links on this page may take you to non-federal websites. Their policies may differ from this site.