|Searched: ||Bibliographic Data for (Health)|
|Sorted by: ||Publication Date, Descending|
|Found: ||17 matches|
|Sort Results by: ||Author Title|
1. Premier Tools of Energy Research Also Probe Secrets of Viral Disease; Chui, Glennda; March 28, 2011; ACC0397
Size: 61 K, 2 pp.
2. Accelerating Innovation: How Nuclear Physics Benefits Us All; 2011; ACC0386
Size: 1284 K, 7 pp.
3. Atoms for Peace After 50 Years: The New Challenges and Opportunities; December 2003; UCRL-TR-200927; ACC0383
Size: 8794 K, 149 pp.
4. 60 Years of Great Science (Oak Ridge National Laboratory); January 2003; ACC0069
Size: 12354 K, 36 pp.
5. Converting Energy to Medical Progress [Nuclear Medicine] ; April 01, 2001; DOE/SC--0033 ; ACC0061
Size: 6664 K, 24 pp.
6. A Vital Legacy: Biological and Environmental Research in the Atomic Age; September 1997; PUB--800; ACC0002
Size: 4223 K, 53 pp.
7. Radium in Humans: A Review of U.S. Studies.; Rowland, R. E.; September 1994; ANL/ER--3; ACC0029
Size: 5542 K, 246 pp.
8. Assessing Impacts of Climate Change on Forests: The State of Biological Modeling; Dale, V. H.; Rauscher, H. M.; April 06, 1993; CONF-9302127--1; ACC0247
Size: 2831 K, 53 pp.
9. Contributions and Future of Radioisotopes in Medical, Industrial and Space Applications; Tingey, G. L.; Dix, G. P.; Wahlquist, E. J.; November 1990; PNL-SA--18458; ACC0026
Size: 693 K, 10 pp.
10. High-resolution PET [Positron Emission Tomography] for Medical Science Studies; Budinger, T. F.; Derenzo, S. E.; Huesman, R. H.; Jagust, W. J.; Valk, P. E.; September 1989; LBL-PUB-659-9/89; ACC0244
Size: 4262 K, 20 pp.
11. International Impacts of Global Climate Change: Testimony to House Appropriations Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Programs; Fulkerson, W.; Cushman, R. M.; Marland, G.; Rayner, S.; February 21, 1989; ORNL/TM-11184; ACC0251
Size: 981 K, 17 pp.
12. A Compendium of Energy Conservation Success Stories; September 1988; DOE/CH/10093--35; ACC0018
Size: 4640 K, 57 pp.
13. Health and Environmental Research: Summary of Accomplishments. Volume 2; August 1986; DOE/ER--0275-Vol.2; ACC0022
Size: 6443 K, 59 pp.
14. Information on a Major New Initiative: Mapping and Sequencing the Human Genome (1986 DOE Memorandum); DeLisi, Charles (Associate Director, Health and Environmental Research, DOE Office of Energy Research); May 06, 1986; ACC0458
Size: 239 K, 8 pp.
15. Distributed Microprocessor Automation Network for Synthesizing Radiotracers Used in Positron Emission Tomography [PET]; Russell, J. A. G.; Alexoff, D. L.; Wolf, A. P.; September 1984; BNL-36938; ACC0239
Size: 2925 K, 19 pp.
16. Health and Environmental Research. Summary of Accomplishments; April 1984; DOE/ER--0194; ACC0009
Size: 2394 K, 20 pp.
17. Chemical and Physical Characterization of the Activation of Ribulosebiphosphate Carboxylase/Oxygenase; Donnelly, M. I.; Ramakrishnan, V.; Hartman, F. C.; August 1983; CONF-8308110-5; ACC0340
Size: 295 K, 6 pp.
Some links on this page may take you to non-federal websites. Their policies may differ from this site.